working title

This blog, formerly fiction and poetry only, just took on a new role: full-time personal blog. Expect to see a mixture of reflective prose as well as the standard, poetic fare. Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

Thursday, November 1, 2007

the office

god, her smile's bright. i wish it had a dimmer switch -- nothing more obnoxious than a woman who can't keep her invisaligned teeth, crescent lips, exotic tongue in check and respect the misery of others. i watch her as she crosses the floor -- perfect ass swaying as she steps left, right, left, right; a perfect military cadence of heartbeat mixed with nonchalant steps unknowingly carrying her further from me at my desk, deeper into my heaving, sweaty, needy brain.
she returns from the copier to glance briefly at my shaking hands hovering over a keyboard that i sometimes caress as i might her breasts. she passes me without really seeing and i follow her with my eyes, vision loping after her like a lion after a fat antelope.

No comments: