working title

This blog, formerly fiction and poetry only, just took on a new role: full-time personal blog. Expect to see a mixture of reflective prose as well as the standard, poetic fare. Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

Thursday, November 1, 2007

limit light

my limit is found
though limitless i may be

an army gashes my front door
though they are enemy

this limited military might
might light my sight
with arrows of night
and i may find, tomorrow,
gone all my way just to lose
that which i never might have owned
had they been only gentle
kind, sympathetic to my night-plight.

while the notes rollick on
and i stay sterile
- encased in fabric both hard
and crisp to my touch which is
smooth: smooth like the child i may
never
have.

this sterility, forced,
on by force. my force?
my force?

this thick plastic tears at my eating
soul which devours all my tears,
but leaves only dust and alcohol swabs
that clean the womb which is already
both foul and clean.

No comments: